Character Breakfast

Character Breakfast
Louis and Stitch

Downtown Disney

Downtown Disney
Louis hanging out with Pooh and Friends

Typhoon Lagoon

Typhoon Lagoon
Barrells at the water park

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boone Girl Visit in Ashevegas

WOW! What an awesome weekend. I was so sad to be away from Louis (Boogie) and my wonderful husband, Wez. I know they've had a brilliant weekend riding 4-Wheelers/quads, going to Tractor and Equipment Company and the motorcycle shop.

I was in Asheville,NC at Sarah's with Cole, Meek and Beth (and SPD). We had such a great time catching up, hanging out and especially eating-at Marco's Pizza, Sarah's Kitchen, Doc Chey's, the Hop, Tupelo Honey and wherever we decide to get breakfast. We all missed our babies-of course Sarah had Oscar with her. But we, BGs/Boone Girls, could not get enough of each other, or enough food! It was a great time with my girls, but missed my boys every minutes. It's one of those bittersweet times.

I can't wait till we all get together again! We're already working on it. Love you girls. See my boys soon. 

Highlights: Meka being so afraid of Oscar and bruising my arm to protect her; exposing out first waiter to breast feeding and period stories, ultrasound pictures and loads of girlie stuff; Beth and her intelligent comments :); Sarah being a lovely house host with coffee and breakfast treats; and Cole being pregnant again, this time with TWINS!-she's due 6 weeks after me.

1 comment:

  1. Woo-Hoo! The Boone Girls ride again!!! I loved every minute with you this weekend...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete